01 02 03 Gheza-e-shiriin: Chicken e Seekh 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Chicken e Seekh

34
My most of the recipes are based on Chicken. Reason. We don't eat BEEF & SEA FOOD. Though we eat Mutton. 
 UAE being a multicultural country, we get every kind of Muttons from different countries. But being very sensitive to bad smells, we have come to conclusion to consume maximum poultry.
So I try to assemble chicken with different varieties of  ingredients.



This recipe was given to me by a very good friend Shaheen. It was my dearest hubby's birthday. I try to  have a completely new menu prepared with tons of love on this particular day. 

When Shaheen explained to me this recipe, I knew it was going to be delicious and tasty. I had to try it.After preparing it I was not a bit disappointed with the results.
And Mr K  also liked it a lot & since been a regular on my parties  starter menu.  


Ingredients

400 gm chicken breast (cut into small cubes) 
 1 small size tomato 
1 small size onion 
 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste 
 1green chilly 
 salt to taste 
 few leaves of mint 
2 tbsp chopped coriander 
1/2 tbsp crushed whole red chilly 
chopped 1 green chilly
 1 tsp oil 
Oil for basting 






BLEND ALL THE BELOW INGREDIENTS INTO A FINE PASTE 
1 small size tomato + 1 small size onion + 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste + 1green chilly + salt to taste 
Prepared Paste 



Chopped the Chicken into small pieces
Now mix in the prepared paste (step 1) with chicken cubes and grind to a smooth paste

 Mix in  1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste + 1green chilly + salt to taste + few leaves of mintchopped coriander + crushed whole red chilly + chopped 1 green chilly + 1 tsp oil







Now take a bamboo stick. With wet hand roll the prepared paste on it and shallow fry on medium heat for 5 -6 minutes on both sides or grill in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.



Serve hot  with green chutney and sliced onion.







Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38